Thursday, May 5, 2011

32 weeks


How far along? 32 weeks

How big is the baby? She's starting to get ready for her big debut, tipping the scales at almost four pounds and topping out at just about 19 inches.

 
Weight gain? still about a pound a week.
Stretch marks? not any right now :)
 
Maternity clothes? I've started wearing Chad's t-shirts to bed because they are more comfortable that my shirts are these days

Sleep?  I'm in the bed watching tv at 7:30, usually asleep by 9:30.  I am getting a lot of sleep to prepare for the no sleep weeks when she comes.

Best Moment of the week? visiting my parents over the weekend.  I got to catch up with them and even got to visit my good friend, Blair while I was home.
Cravings?  I've had a lot these days: watermelon, salty snacks like Chex Mix

Movement?  I swear she is doing gymnastics at night.  I love it though!

What am I looking forward to? my cousin Keller's college graduation on Saturday.

What I miss?  Today is Cinco de Mayo.  I miss having a margarita at El Cancun to celebrate the day.

Fun fact? She has been able to suck her thumb for quite some time now.  Chad sucked his thumb so much in utero, that he has a bump on his tongue from it.


No comments:

Post a Comment