Saturday, May 21, 2011

34 weeks



How big is the baby-  she weighs about 4 3/4 pounds. She is the size of a cantaloupe! And she is almost 19 inches long. We have finally reached the "safe zone." Babies born between 34 and 37 weeks who have no other health problems generally do fine. They may need a short stay in the neonatal nursery and may have a few short-term health issues, but in the long run, they usually do as well as full-term babies.

Weight gain? So far I have gained around 20 pounds.

Stretch Marks? I don't see any.  My belly itches a WHOLE lot, but still no stretch marks.

Maternity Clothes? LOVE them!

Best Moment of the Week? 2 things- (1)The Children's School Baby Shower.  What a great group to work with!  I'm so thankful for each one of them! (2) Maternity Pictures, we had such a great time capturing such a special moment!

Food Cravings? Watermelon-each weekend, we buy a watermelon and I love it!

Name? sweet little Reagan

Sleep?   It's been very hard to get comfortable at night.  I use a body pillow, but it takes up 1/2 of Chad's side of the bed.  He says he doesn't mind, but I feel bad.  Poor thing!

Movement? she moves a lot! I'm starting to see her her hand go across my stomach during some of the movements.

What I Miss? putting on pants, shorts, etc without getting out of breath, losing my balance, and grunting from the awkward position.


No comments:

Post a Comment