Wednesday, August 17, 2011

2 months!

Is it really true? Our baby girl is already 2 months old?! She was two months on Monday, which was the first day of school so the past few days have been really busy. We go for her 2 month Dr's visit tomorrow.  I'm excited to find out how much she weighs, but I'm also dreading her 2 month shots.  She has no idea what's coming!  Hopefully she didn't inherit my dread of needles/shots.  We will see how it goes...

Here is how Reagan is developing and a picture of her at 2 months. I also posted her 1 month picture again to show how much she has grown.

-She smiles in response to our smile, and sometimes spontaneously.
-She is starting to coo and says "Ah-goo".
-While on her stomach she lifts her head 45 degrees and sometimes 90 degrees.
- She grasps a rattle or other toys.
- She rolled over from her tummy to back



I also started back to work a week ago.  It's been good for Reagan and I.  Sure, I miss her like crazy, but when I get home, I love on her like crazy and don't want to put her down.  It has really made me appreciate all the little moments with her.  When I feed her at night and in the mornings before work, I listen to her little "ahhs" as she is drinking her bottle and laugh at the grunts as she is passing gas.  I know she won't be this size long and I treasure every second. :)

1 comment:

  1. I meant to tell you I enjoyed those little ahs and oohs while I was feeding her. There is truly nothing sweeter! :) And surprise surprise...I'm already in love with her!

    ReplyDelete