Friday, June 3, 2011

36 weeks

It's been a while since I've posted.  The end of the school year is always extra busy so that has consumed my life the last 2 weeks.  As of yesterday, I am done with school until August! Now I can just sit back, put my feet up, and relax until Reagan decides to come.  Yea right, do you know me?! Relaxing is very hard for me to do.  But I'm going to try very hard to get rest and sleep a lot more.  Well, here is the 36 week update....

How far along?  36 weeks! So very close!

How big is the baby? Reagan is packing on the pounds at the rate of about an ounce a day. She weighs almost 6 pounds!

Weight gain?  I have gained 25 pounds so far.  I'm hoping I will lose most of it quickly!

Stretch Marks? I took my Aunt Joan's advice and I put cocoa butter lotion on my belly every morning.  So far, 36 weeks along and no stretch marks.

Sleep? very uncomfortable at night, especially when I roll over.  The past two nights I have woken up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep for like an hour.  I think my body is preparing me for what's to come....

Best moment of the week?  Finding out that everything is checking out okay with Reagan and I.  Her heart beat was very strong this week.

Food and cravings? pretzels and other salty foods

Movement? Moving quite a bit, I have no idea how she has room in there if she is almost 6 pounds

What I miss? My summer clothes.  Looks like I will be wearing a lot of dresses until Reagan decides to make her arrival.

Belly Button? There's an outtie!
Looking forward to? A very relaxing weekend without any big plans.  I've been craving Cracker Barrell's honey grain nut pancakes so I think Chad and I might go on Sunday.  Yummm!

Milestone? Everything is ready for Reagan's arrival.  Her clothes, blankets, sheets, etc. are all washed.  The bags are packed.  All we need to do now is have the carseat checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment