Saturday, June 11, 2011

37 weeks

 

How far along?
37 weeks! So very close!

 
How big is the baby?  
She weighs about 7 pounds and she is about 20 inches long


Weight gain?
Around 30 pounds
-
Stretch Marks?
Still a no-stretch-mark belly-
Sleep? 

Bedtime has become my least favorite part of the day.  I love sleep, but it's so hard to get comfortable.  And I also hate keeping Chad up as I try to find a comfortable position.
-
Best moment of the week?
Seeing our Maternity pictures yesterday.  Stay tuned, I will post them once I get the CD with all of them.  I highly recommend Oasis Photography, she is very talented. :)

 
Food and cravings? 

Well, my cravings have been for salty things, but at my last appointment, the Dr. talked about how some of my weight gain was from swelling (retaining fluids).  He told me to watch my salt intake over the next week.  So, I've moved onto sweet cravings.  Being that I love cereal, the first thing I have been craving is Frosted Flakes, don't know why but I could eat some right now-out of the box.  I also found these new Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches that I really like.
 
-
Movement? 
She is starting to not have a whole lot of room in there.  When I think about there being a 7 pound  baby in my belly, I have no idea how she has any room to move.  Poor thing! When we went to the Dr. this week, I asked him what the bulge was at the top of my belly and the bulge on my right side of my belly.  He said that her "rump" was at the top of my belly and when there is a bulge on my right side was her sticking her little foot out for more room.  Chad and I keep telling her there's more room out here so she isn't so cramped!
 
What I miss? 
I miss sleeping on my stomach at night.  This whole sleeping on my side thing is not for me.
-
Belly Button? 
Never turned into an "outtie" but it is gone.
-
Looking forward to? 
Reagan's arrival! We cannot wait for her to come!
-
Most Nervous About?
I'm very nervous about labor and delivery.  If you know me very well, you know I am a "weiny" when it comes to pain.  I think I'm most nervous because I don't really know what to expect.  Sure, everyone tells you what to expect, but you don't really know until you are experiencing it.  Oh, and not to mention, I hate needles.  Yes, I will be getting an epidural, but will be keeping my head down away from view of any needles so I don't freak out.  Oh, and then I have to get all the other IVs.  My stomach is starting to hurt...Did I mention I hate needles??
-
 Milestone? 
The Dr. told us this week, that Reagan's head is down at my pelvis and in place.  He also said I'm starting to soften, which is right where I need to be at this stage of the pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment