Saturday, April 2, 2011

27 weeks





How far along? 27weeks

How big is the baby? She is just over two pounds and around 15 inches!

Weight gain? I think I've gained a pound this week.  The belly is growing like crazy though.

Stretch Marks? NOOOO!! :)

Maternity Clothes? I don't know what I would do without them.  I told Chad, this week, that I need to own stock in Old Navy.

Sleep? I've slept a lot better this week, but I can no longer sleep in on the weekends. 7 is sleeping in for me now!

Best Moment of the Week? Chad told me one morning that I was sound asleep the night before and Reagan was kicking him in the back.  He loves feeling her movements and I was so excited to hear that!

Food Cravings? nothing really this week.  I'm just eating my same ole, same ole! I love peanut butter though, but I already loved it before pregnancy.

Milestone? Passing the glucose test!

Movement? All the time, but especially at night, when I first lay down.  I love feeling her little kicks!

What I Miss? I don't miss anything this week! I love being pregnant!

Fun Fact? Reagan can recognize our voices really well now.  It's very apparent as Chad starts talking and she starts moving!

My Mom made a slipcover for our glider to match Reagan's bedding.  I know it took a lot of time and patience and I can't thank her enough for doing it for us.  Thank you Mamma!  Here is a pic of it on the glider...


2 comments:

  1. Hey! You are looking fabulous! I thought I'd let ya know -- in case you are wondering where to find more maternity clothes -- the Belk and Penny's at the mall in Gastonia has a maternity section with a decent selection (nothing huge, but has some cute stuff) -- and the mall also has Motherhood Maternity. Also, there's Destination Maternity across the street from SouthPark with various prices (low, medium and higher end). SO happy for yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mandy! I will have to check out the Gastonia mall soon! Maternity clothes are the best! :) I love reading your updates on baby Wriston! I am going to try to figure out how to add your blog to my page!

    ReplyDelete