Thursday, April 21, 2011

30 weeks





How far along? 30 weeks

How big is the baby? She weighs over three pounds now and still measures about 17 inches.

Weight gain? It's been about a pound a week.
Stretch marks? hopefully the no stretch marks will continue until the end!

 
Maternity clothes? With me not "showing" as much, I try to wear more fitted shirts so that I look pregnant, and not just fat.
 
Sleep?  This week I have caught up on a lot of sleep while I have been on Spring Break
 
Best Moment of the week? Spending time with family at our Baby Shower last weekend. 
Cravings?  This week, I have been loving lemonade.  I think it might be the warmer weather is making me really want summertime which causes me to want lemonade.
 
Movement?  I felt her little foot sticking out this week. 
 
What am I looking forward to? The 3D ultrasound tomorrow night.  :)
 
What I miss?  Nothing this week.  Next week, I will miss all this rest and relaxation I have had while on break.
 
Fun fact? Also growing daily is her brain, which is actually starting to look like the real thing with those characteristic grooves and wrinkles. And now that your little genius can regulate her own body temperature and turn up the heat, she'll start shedding lanugo, the downy body hair that's been keeping her warm up until now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment