Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hayes/Page Family Shower in Dillon, SC

On Saturday, April 16th, my wonderful Aunts threw a shower for Chad and I.  The shower was at my Aunt Joan's house in Dillon, SC.  The weather forcasters were calling for tornadoes and a hail storm, but we still had a wonderful time.  It was such a special day as we spent time with family that we love very much.  Chad, my Dad, Uncle Ken, and Justin (Keller's boyfriend) enjoyed a "guy's" afternoon as they worked out in Uncle Ken's barn and shot some of his rifles.  The girls and I enjoyed lots of yummy food (and we saved some for the guys).  We had cheese straws (my favorite), sausage balls, nutty balls (iced pecan sandies in a ball), homemade mints, petit fours, chicken salad sandwiches, mini pecan pies, roasted pecans, pickles, and lime sherbert punch.  It's making me hungry now, just thinking about all of the food.  Reagan will be the first great grandchild and great great grandchild on my Dad's side of the family.  She is already loved so much by so many.  We feel so blessed and thankful for everything! Here are some pictures from the shower.


 The adorable wreath on the door
 Granny's girls

Aunt Gail
 My Sweet Mamma
 Alicia


 My Wonderful Aunts

We are so blessed....


No comments:

Post a Comment