Monday, April 11, 2011

28 weeks



How far along? 28 weeks

How big is the baby? She is now about 2.5 pounds and almost 16 inches long.

Weight gain? At the appointment today, I found out I gained 2 lbs in 2 weeks.

Stretch marks? None so far!

Maternity clothes? Love dresses! Now that it is getting warmer, I get hot so fast.  What is June going to be like?!

Sleep?  Not really sleeping well.  I'm used to sleeping on my stomach so it's hard to get used to sleeping on my side.

Best Moment of the week?  Our first Baby Shower.  My Mother-in-Law and Sister-in-Law threw a baby shower for us with Chad's high school friends.  Wow! We feel so blessed already.  :)

Cravings?  Nothing unusual.  I did try Marble Slab on Saturday which was very yummy! I had a soft serve frozen yogurt topped with Fruity Peebles. 

Milestone?  Finding out that everything looks great with our sweet baby girl today.

Movement?  So much, but I don't mind at all.  I've heard the bigger kicks and elbowing is coming soon....

What am I looking forward to? My family Baby Shower on Saturday.  My Aunts are throwing this shower for Chad and I.  I can't wait to see everyone.

What I miss?  It's not really what I miss, but more what I am having a hard time doing.  I'm so used to doing for myself so it's hard for me to sit back and let others take care of things for me.  Hopefully I will be able to do a better job with this in the next few weeks.

Fun fact?  She's busy adding new skills such as blinking to an already impressive repertoire of tricks like coughing, sucking, hiccuping, and taking practice breaths. Your baby's sleep now includes the REM (rapid eye movement) phase — and that means she could be dreaming already (what do you suppose she's dreaming about?).


This is a picture of all the wonderful gifts we received for Reagan from our first shower.  We are so blessed already!



No comments:

Post a Comment