Saturday, March 26, 2011

26 weeks



How far along- 26 weeks

How big is the baby- She now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches!  She's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of her lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when she's born and takes that first gulp of air.

Weight gain? My belly is growing by the day and I love it. When I went for my Dr. visit on Friday, I had lost 3 pounds, but the Dr. told me not to worry that Reagan is getting everything she needs from me.  It's evident that she is growing because my belly definitely is. I'm just not getting enough for myself.  Therefore, more protein! :)

Stretch Marks? Belly is still stretch mark free!

Maternity Clothes? Love them!

Sleep? Lately, I have found myself sleeping less because I either want to feel the movements or I have a lot on my mind so I can't sleep.

Best Moment of the Week? Spending my birthday with so many special people in my life.  It was the best birthday so far!

Food Cravings? this week it was Banana Pudding.  My Mom made some for me and it is sooo good!

Name? Reagan Joanna.  Got her first monogram in this week!


Movement? All the time ad I love it! She is starting to get little hiccups.  Chad and I love watching my stomach bounce.

What I Miss? I missed my glass of wine on my birthday dinner, but that's okay because I had a diet coke to make up for it. :)

Fun Fact? She is starting to open up her eyes a lot.  It's dark in there for her, but she is learning to look around. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment