Sunday, March 6, 2011

23 weeks




I've become a little slack this week with my posting.  I am going to try to do better this coming week.  So far, it looks like the upcoming week is not as busy.  Whattoexpect.com suggested that I write a letter to Reagan this week to tell her how we are feeling about her upcoming arrival and our excitement about being parents.  I am hoping to post that on here sometime this week, as well.  Keep checking back!

How far along? 23 weeks and 3 days, 116 days to go!

How big is your baby? She is more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound, about the size of a large mango.

Weight gain? a lot in the past two months.  I am going to start watching the cereal in take and make sure that I exercise more often

Stretch marks? no, thank goodness

Maternity Clothes? all of my pants are maternity, but some of my shirts, I can still get away with pre-pregancy shirts.

Sleep?  taking lots of naps during the afternoons

Best Moment of the Week? going to the Upscale Weesale. We got a bumbo, basinette, bouncer, and some maternity clothes for me

Food Cravings?  Frozen fruits, especially blueberries

Gender? sweet, baby girl

Movement? A LOT of movement, but I love it! Chad has gotten to feel her moving quite a bit this week.  We love to lay in bed and try to feel her moving.  Yesterday, one of her movements was so big that I actually saw my stomach move.

What I miss? my pre-pregnancy weight

Belly Button? still 3/4 the way to an outtie

What I am looking forward to? going to Savannah on Saturday to see one of my longest and most special friends.  I can't wait to see her!

Milestone? signing up for maternity classes today!

No comments:

Post a Comment