Saturday, February 26, 2011

22 weeks



How far along? 22 weeks

How big is baby? Baby Reagan is around 11 inches and measures 1 pound! She is the size of a spaghetti squash and looks like a miniature newborn.

Weight gain? seems like I'm still the same.  Dr's appt on Monday so I will find out then how much I have gained since the last visit

Stretch marks?  Looks like I have my Mom's incredile no stretch mark genes!

Maternity Clothes? Went to Motherhood Maternity with my parents last weekend and got some clothes for the Spring.  Then I ordered some from Old Navy online.  Surprisingly they came in earlier than I thought they would.  So excited to have all these clothes to choose from now.

Sleep?  My bedtime ritual starts around 7:30.  I get in the bed, watch a little tv and then fall asleep. 

Best Moment of the Week? Shopping with my parents for maternity clothes and some things for Baby Reagan. 

Food cravings?  Fountain Coke Zero.  :(

Gender? "baby girl"-Chad's nickname for her

Movement? A lot of movement right before I eat and right after I eat.

What do I miss? not crying at the smallest things.  Most of you know I am already sensitive, but this week, I would cry when I heard songs driving to school.

Belly Button? 3/4 way to an outtie

What I am looking forward to? Upscale Weesale this week

Milestone? completing the Baby Registry!

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time last Saturday with you! So excited about little Reagan & all the joy that she'll bring. Love ya'll!!!
    Daddy & Mamma

    ReplyDelete