Wednesday, February 2, 2011

18 Weeks!

Sorry for so many posts in one day.  I wanted to have a good introduction on everything.

My fabulous sister-in-law gave me an idea for the blog that she had seen another expectant mother do.  I think it will be fun to look back on as the weeks go by.  Thanks Kristin!

How far along? 18 Weeks

How big are babies? Head to rump, my baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and he/she weighs almost 7 ounces. 


Weight gain? Not too much. A lot of people keep wondering where my baby bump is.  I think it's in the other two b's. 


Strech marks? not any yet

Movement? Nothing yet, I keep waiting, but it sounds like its going to happen pretty soon.

What I miss? Caffeine, especially Coke Zero.

Maternity Clothes? Most of my pants still fit me.  I did buy maternity jeans so that I felt a little more comfortable.  I really like wearing dresses because they feel a lot better than tight pants.

Sleep? I have the same sleep routine from before pregnancy, but I am more tired during certain times of the day

Best moment of the week? Finding out that we are having a baby girl! Chad and I were so sure it was a boy because there are a lot of boys in his family.  Not that we didn't want a girl.  Chad is looking forward to having a "Daddy's girl" and I am looking forward to dressing her up!

Food Cravings? not really anything different from before, I love any type of cereal.  My new favorite is Cinnamon Burst Cheerios

Gender? GIRL!

Belly Button? Innie

What I am looking forward to? getting the nursery furniture


Milestone? seeing Baby Reagan during the ultrasound and finding out that she is healthy.



No comments:

Post a Comment