Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spoiled with LOVE

One of God's greatest gifts is family.  Chad and I are thrilled that Reagan is going to be surrounded by such a wonderful family.  Having both sets of grandparents around is going to be so special for her.  We are going to teach her at a young age to appreciate your family.

Chad moved around a lot growing up, so he says he didn't get to see his aunts, uncles, and cousins as much as I did.  He loves his family very much, but wishes he could see them more often.  We look forward to Reagan spending holidays and other occasions with her family.

I have a wonderful Granny that I love very much.  She has been there for me through all the phases of my life and was my "cheerleader" at recitals, graduations, pageants, wedding, etc.  She has surrounded me for 29 years with love and support.  I've also had amazing aunts and uncles that have "spoiled" me along the way.

My Granddaddy Hayes died before my parents were married and my maternal grandparents both died before my 1st bithday.  I can't even imagine how great it is going to be for Reagan to be surrounded by the love and support I have from my Granny times 4!

Chad and I were both brought up by amazing parents.  Just like my Granny, they have loved and supported us through everything.  They have taught us to stand up and believe in ourself, even when we don't think others do.  And most importantly, they have taught us how to be parents.  We hope that we can be as wonderful as they were for our sweet Reagan. 
Reagan's grandparents and  parents

and her Aunt Kristin and Uncle Cory
(there is always something funny when we are together)




1 comment:

  1. Page,
    You've always been so easy to love & Reagan will be, too. She'll bring so much joy & blessings to you & Chad. We're only a heartbeat away if you ever need us. All our love for always, Daddy & Mamma

    ReplyDelete