Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First Time for Everything

I always said I would never have a blog.  Not because I thought it was dumb, but because I thought I wouldn't have anything interesting to say.  Well now that Chad and I have a little one on the way, I know I am going to have lots to share with you. 

Let me start by saying how excited Chad and I are to be expectant parents.  As some of you may be thinking, we waited long enough.  When I look back though, I'm glad we waited until we did.  By waiting  four years, Chad and I had a chance to build a strong foundation in our marriage.  That was one of our main focuses before we started trying to have a child. Other reasons for waiting included both of us working towards our Master's degrees and feeling comfortable financially.  So now, here we are....anxiously awaiting June 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment