Friday, February 18, 2011

21 Weeks

How far along? 21 weeks

How big is the baby? Baby weighs about 3/4 of a pound and is 10 1/2 inches long (the length of a carrot).

Weight gain? Not too much in the belly, but it's bulging out there.

Stretch marks? nope, cocoa butter is working

Maternity clothes?  LOVE them! Going to buy more this weekend for the Spring weather that is approaching.

Sleep?  I have found that if I get in the bed around 7:30 and rest/sleep until I actually go to sleep that I am well rested the next day.  Must mean Reagan is wearing me out!

Best moment of the week? Feeling more movements and knowing it's her!

Food cravings? Cereal of the week: Frosted Mini Wheats (Fruit in the Middle)

Gender? sweet baby girl

Movement? much more this week, although I can't wait until Chad can feel the kicks too.

What I miss? fitting into my pre-pregnancy clothes. Praying I will get back into them eventually!

Belly Button? 1/2 way to an outtie

What I am looking forward to? My parents coming up tomorrow to go shopping for material.  My Mom is going to start making dresses for Baby Reagan.

Milestone? getting the nursery painted (thanks Bub and Julie!), putting the nursery furniture together, and finally seeing the beginnings of the nursery with the bedding on the crib.

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you...You're doing so well!!! Glad that you're feeling Reagan moving. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow and seeing Reagan's room. We'll have fun shopping together. Love you SO much!!!
    Daddy & Mamma

    ReplyDelete