Thursday, February 10, 2011

20 weeks-halfway there!


How far along? 20 weeks

How big is baby? She is about 6.5 inches long (the length of a banana) and weighs about 10.5 ounces.

Weight gain? It's definitely more noticeable, still more in the other two areas.

Stretch marks? None, I think the Cocoa Butter lotion is working. :)

Maternity clothes? Want to buy more maternity pants because they are sooo much more comfortable than my pre-pregnancy pants

Sleep? Very tired this week.  Thought I might come home and pass out before dinner tonight.  That's how exhausted I am.

Food Cravings? This week my favorite cereal is Special K-Fruit and Yogurt cereal.  Only problem is, I could eat the WHOLE box!

Gender? Sweet baby girl

Movement? I'm starting to realize what I thought was gas is the beginning of me feeling her moving.  Last night before dinner, I thought I felt my stomach growl, but then I realized I didn't hear it and it felt more like a "wave".  Now I definitely know it's her kicking around in there.

What I miss? my occasional glass of wine with dinner

Belly button? still an innie, but I'm starting to see what's going to happen soon!

What I am looking forward to? Seeing Reagan's room after it's painted this weekend! That's why you see painter's tape around the window in the picture!

1 comment:

  1. You look GREAT!!!! So glad that you're feeling Reagan moving...Wonderful feeling, isn't it?
    These 20 weeks have passed so fast & the next 20 will, too. We love ya'll BUNCHES!!!!
    Daddy & Mamma

    ReplyDelete